Policy and Procedures Committee
The SFL Policy and Procedures Committee was established on February 07, 2019 to provide consistency in practices applied throughout the whole School of Foreign Languages. The committee holds meetings on a regular basis to discuss the proposals submitted by instructors. The committee is responsible for the following:
- Review policies submitted online
- Ensure that policies are aligned with SFL mission, goals, and priorities
- Draft policies
- Ensure that regular policy development, review, and revision is taking place within each program
- Coordinate drafting and approval process
- Foster an SFL-wide culture of transparency, accountability and compliance with established policy by engaging with the SFL community to raise awareness of SFL policy.
Each committee member is responsible for facilitating the development, revision, review, and communication of policies within their respective program.
If you would like to submit a proposal, please click here.
Here is the PPC workflow
View Full Size
Our current members:
Bahar Soltan Kocadere
Özge Coşkun Aysal, Chair